THERE’S EXERCISES FOR LAZY PEOPLE???????
MAYBE I’LL ACTUALLY GET FIT NOW
i’m too lazy to even do this
Okay, so as you can see, I have a TON of dice. And I’ve been wanting to do a giveaway for a little while now, so I figured, why not share my dice collection?
I will be giving away one full set of dice picked at random from my collection. So long as it’s not already part of an existing full set or something that’s unique in my collection (sorry, you won’t be getting my bone die), it’s fair game!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with dice sets, it will include: One d4, one d6, one d8, one d10, one d%, one d12, and one d20. (Pictures only to show shapes and do not necessarily reflect what kind of patterns I have)
- You do not have to be following me
- One like and one reblog only! (tumblr only shows notes from one of each anyways, why would you spam your followers if it won’t increase your chances?)
- I don’t care if you use a sideblog or giveaway-only blog, but don’t abuse the system, please.
- Askbox must be open! I won’t have a way to contact you otherwise, since I don’t always trust tags.
- Winners must respond within 48 hours or I pick someone else.
- You have to be comfortable with giving me your address! This is a physical prize, it’s got to get to you somehow.
- I will ship internationally! However, I am not responsible for any customs, but I will mark it as a gift and estimate the value appropriately. (Dice are cheap, after all)
- Winners will be selected via random number generator. Appropriate, considering that dice are random number generators themselves.
- It’d be nice if you didn’t reblog this as a link, so the rules can stay visible for your followers, but this won’t be strictly enforced.
- ENDS MARCH 10!
THE PICTURE THERE IS MY ENTIRE DICE COLLECTION. WHAT I AM GIVING AWAY IS SEVEN DICE PICKED AT RANDOM FROM THAT COLLECTION. YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ALL OF THE DICE IN THAT PICTURE!!
Neck & Shoulders
- Hatha Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Health - 57 Min
- Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries - 14 Min
- Feel Good Friday: Yoga for Neck & Shoulders - 14 Min
- Back to School Shoulder Stretches - Yoga Sequence - 6 Min
- Yoga for Your Shoulders 10 Minute Workout Routine - 10 Min
- Beginners’ Yoga for Shoulder Strength with Melissa McLeod - 22 Min
- Yoga Workout Beginners Home Chest & Shoulders Exercise Routine How To - 11 Min
- Yoga for Heart Opening - 10 Min
- Heart Opening 30 Min Yoga Class - 31 Min
- Heart Chakra Yoga Sequence - 10 Min
- Yoga for Firm and Shapely Arms and Shoulders - 9 Min
- Arm Yoga Workout - 4 Min
- Total Body Transformation Yoga: Hips and Arms - 11 Min
- Yoga For Arm Strength: Part One (8Min) & Part Two (2 Min)
- Yoga For Guitar Players — Arms, Wrists, and Fingers - 8 Min
- Yoga for Back Strength - 7 Min
- Yin Yoga for the Spine - 60 Min
- Restorative Yoga For Back - Restoraflow - 40 Min
- Yoga for Back Care - 15 Min
- Yoga Workout | Low Back Pain Stretches Routine - 10 Min
- Yoga for your back - 19 Min
- Lower Back Relief - 17 Min
- Yoga 4 Abs with Gillian B & Sebastian - 10 Min
- Yoga for Abs and Core Strength - 8 Min
- Yoga Abs Workout - 10 Min
- Iron Yoga Abs & Closing Stretches - 15 Min (Note: Includes weights. If you dont have weights, use a can from the pantry or something similar.)
- Yoga to Build Strong Abs - 7 Min
- Hip Opening Yoga - 45 Min
- Yoga Flow Hip Openers - 14 Min
- Wall Yoga for Hips and Hamstrings - 12 Min
- Yoga for Hip Pain and Stiffness - 17 Min
- Butt, Hips & Thighs Warm up - 7 Min
- Yoga Mania: Move those hips! - 12 Min
- Office Yoga: Hip Release - 10 Min
- Yoga for your Butt - 6 Min
- Yoga Tone your Butt and Thighs - 4 Min
- Denise Austin: Yoga Legs Workout - 10 Min
- Gentle Yoga for Tight Legs and Hips - 20 Min
- Yoga for Sexy Legs - 6 Min
- Sleek Yoga Legs - 4 Min
Full Body/Full Classes:
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Level 1 - 35 Min
- Weight Loss & Fatburning Yoga Workout - 20 Min
- Yoga for Weight Loss - 20 Min
- Yoga for Runners - 26 Min
- Foundations in Flow Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 48 Min
- Connections to Core Power Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 57 Min
- Energizing Sunrise Practice - 38 Min
- Power Yoga with Bryan Jones - 31 Min
- Yoga Class with Logynn Northrhip - 60 Min
- Yoga Basics to Improve Alignment - 62 Min
- Yoga for Beginners Two with Dr. Melissa West - 60 Min
- Intermediate/Beginner: Lunch Time Yoga Class - 45 Min
Literally have been looking for something like this for so long!!! YAY
Restorative! Need you!
Reblogging for later.
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE.
ATTENTION ALL GIRLS: We ALL know that the lower stomach is one of the very hardest places to burn fat and tone.
These are some terrific exercises to do in the morning and at night to burn those hard to tone areas!
Do this every morning when you wake up, and every night before you sleep. I guarantee you’ll see results in a week flat!
Liking and reblogging for future reference!
that metabolism booster one sounds delicious. I’m not interested in actually boosting my metabolism, I just want yummy drinks.